in Hocking Hills, Ohio.
WE RECOMMEND Everyone come in by 374 & Keister Road, near 'Rock House' - -
as the other end of our road, at Big Pine, is a Significant Hill . BY THE WAY - neither
'Webster Road' nor 'Sowers Road' go all the way through anymore .... DO NOT use them.
Our NEW address (March 2013) is ....
18920 Keifel Road, Laurelville, Ohio, 43135
10 step Directions
Basic Driving Directions from/off St.Rt. 33 - Logan, OH
# 1. Call & make a reservation 1st.
...I do not mean to sound Rude, BUT ...
Please remember, we DON'T do DriveIns/WalkIns.
Please respect our needs for some Privacy/DownTime - on days we dont have any rides scheduled ...
& the horses are not groomed/saddled, until we have reservations, anyway. :) THANKS !
2. Off St Rt 33 , follow St Rt 180 South (towards Laurelville), for 4 miles - to St Rt 678.
3. Go Straight/LEFT onto St Rt 678.
( *** WATCH OUT for oncoming Traffic here ! )
4. Follow 678 another 4 miles ----
to a STOP sign at St Rt 374.
5. Turn RIGHT onto 374 & follow 3/10's of a mile, to the 1st road on your LEFT.
- you will see our large 4x4 foot sign by a cattle field fence, here.
6. That is "Keister", & it will become "Keifel" --- (township line is a name change ... do not let it confuse you) & *** WATCH OUT for Truck/HorseTrailer & Horse/Rider - once you are on our road !
7. We are approximately @ 2.8 miles from 374 down this road, on the LEFT side.
8. You will pass "Webster Rd." on left & "Sowers Rd." on right. ( NEITHER of these go all the way thru from Big Pine Rd --- so, if you are using a GPS, Do NOT let it lie to you ! )
9. Look for our signs ( Dark Blue, with White Letters & arrows ) ---- by road at the driveway & MailBox.
10. YOUR HERE !
Come LEFT in drive (it's a very sharp turn right now - we will improve that) & park where you can ... we need to put in more gravel & bigger parking area .... in the meantime - please try not to get stuck ! :)
QUESTIONS ? YOU MAY SUBMIT IT TO US HERE, BUT DON'T EXPECT AN IMMEDIATE REPLY; SOMEDAYS , E-MAIL DOESNT GET CHECKED.
IF AN ANSWER IS NEEDED SOONER - - - -
CALL (740) 380-6230 & leave a message.
You can also message us on FaceBook at
WE WELCOME CUSTOMER COMMENTS & PICTURES.
( Please let us know if it would be Okay - if we shared them publicly -
& we can just use initials or first names - if you want )
ATTENTION : as of 2/9/14
Due to my Father's Illness & Complications -
the Stable is Closed for the forseeable future ....
I have no idea if this will change at this point.
I will not give details, but please understand,
I am only doing this due to the extreme nature of the circumstances. Anyone that had an early reservation - will get a personal message from me. I will not be taking anymore Reservations - till I know what we need to do for my family.
Please understand - I am sorry.
& any Prayers you can offer , will be most Welcome.
Well - December has Arrived .... & that means we are now officially CLOSED for the Winter .....
Wow - where did 2013 go ??
It was a very hectic year .... probably the worst since we started - we had moved to a new house & had to figure out how we were gonna do things & many times, it was some hair-brained ideas; but, we made em work ! LOL
MANY thanks to all those riders - who stuck it out with us this year & some, for many years. Thanks to those who we couldnt take riding for one reason or another, but understood & said -- 'next time' ! We have YEARS of work ahead of us, improving our own property --- it's gonna be our Final & Biggest 'neverending' project .... cause it'll never be completely finished .
We will ride for ourselves a few times over the Winter Break - also needing to ride the new addition *Cowboy* as much as I can, whenever the weather is decent.
We will update everything, when we are ready to start rides in the Spring - Usually @ March 1st.
Happy Holidays & Good Winter, to each & every one of Ya !!!! Becky @ Blue Moon