in Hocking Hills, Ohio.
WE RECOMMEND Everyone come in by 374 & Keister Road, near 'Rock House' - -
as the other end of our road, at Big Pine, is a Significant Hill . BY THE WAY - neither
'Webster Road' nor 'Sowers Road' go all the way through anymore .... DO NOT use them.
18920 Keifel Road, Laurelville, Ohio, 43135
10 step Directions
NOTE : Cell Phones do not work well in Hocking !
Basic Driving Directions from/off St.Rt. 33 - Logan, OH
# 1. Call & make a reservation 1st.
...I do not mean to sound Rude, BUT ...
Please remember, we DON'T do Drive-Ins/Walk-Ins.
Please respect our needs for some Privacy/DownTime - on days we dont have any rides scheduled ...
We probably made other plans, or are working on a To-Do List ... & the horses are not groomed/saddled, until we have reservations, anyway. :) THANKS !
2. Off St Rt 33 , follow St Rt 180 South (towards Laurelville), for 4 miles - to St Rt 678.
3. Go Straight/LEFT onto St Rt 678.
( *** WATCH OUT for oncoming Traffic here ! )
4. Follow 678 another 4 miles ----
to a STOP sign at St Rt 374.
5. Turn RIGHT onto 374 & follow 3/10's of a mile, to the 1st road on your LEFT.
- you will see our large 4x4 foot sign on the right,
by a cattle field fence, here.
6. That is "Keister", & it will become "Keifel" --- (township line is a name change ... do not let it confuse you) & *** PLEASE WATCH for Horse & Rider & Truck/HorseTrailer - even DumpTrucks & Logging Trucks - once you are on our road !!
7. We are approximately @ 2.75 miles from 374 down this road, on the LEFT side.
8. You will pass "Webster Rd." on left & "Sowers Rd." on right. ( NEITHER of these go all the way thru from Big Pine Rd --- so, if you are using a GPS, Do NOT let it lie to you ! )
9. Look for our signs ( Dark Blue, with White Letters & arrows ) ---- by road at our driveway & MailBox.
10. YOUR HERE !
Come LEFT in drive (it's a very sharp turn right now - we will improve that) & park where you can ! :)
QUESTIONS ? YOU MAY SUBMIT IT TO US HERE, BUT DON'T EXPECT AN IMMEDIATE REPLY.
IF AN ANSWER IS NEEDED SOONER - - - -
CALL (740) 380-6230 & leave a message !
OPEN April thru October
Monday thru Saturday & Reservations are required.
CLOSED Sundays! (& occasional Mondays & Thursdays)
You can also message us on FaceBook at
WE WELCOME CUSTOMER COMMENTS & PICTURES.
( Please let us know if it would be Okay - if we shared them publicly -
& we can just use initials or first names - if you want )
ALL remaining SATURDAYS this season, are Booked FULL !
Listed below are the Current Full or Closed dates ...
(Subject to changes & weather)
OCT. 1, 2,3,4,5,7,8, 9,10,15, 16,21,22, 23,24, 29, &30
NOV. 5, 6,7,
NOV. 12th (last day of Season)