in Hocking Hills, Ohio.
WE RECOMMEND Everyone come in by 374 & Keister Road, near 'Rock House' - -
as the other end of our road, at Big Pine, is a Significant Hill . BY THE WAY - neither
'Webster Road' nor 'Sowers Road' go all the way through anymore .... DO NOT use them.
Our NEW address (March 2013) is ....
18920 Keifel Road, Laurelville, Ohio, 43135
10 step Directions
Basic Driving Directions from/off St.Rt. 33 - Logan, OH
# 1. Call & make a reservation 1st.
...I do not mean to sound Rude, BUT ...
Please remember, we DON'T do DriveIns/WalkIns.
Please respect our needs for some Privacy/DownTime - on days we dont have any rides scheduled ...
We probably made other plans, or are working on a ToDo List ... & the horses are not groomed/saddled, until we have reservations, anyway. :) THANKS !
2. Off St Rt 33 , follow St Rt 180 South (towards Laurelville), for 4 miles - to St Rt 678.
3. Go Straight/LEFT onto St Rt 678.
( *** WATCH OUT for oncoming Traffic here ! )
4. Follow 678 another 4 miles ----
to a STOP sign at St Rt 374.
5. Turn RIGHT onto 374 & follow 3/10's of a mile, to the 1st road on your LEFT.
- you will see our large 4x4 foot sign on the right,
by a cattle field fence, here.
6. That is "Keister", & it will become "Keifel" --- (township line is a name change ... do not let it confuse you) & *** PLEASE WATCH for Truck/HorseTrailer & Horse/Rider - once you are on our road !
7. We are approximately @ 2.75 miles from 374 down this road, on the LEFT side.
8. You will pass "Webster Rd." on left & "Sowers Rd." on right. ( NEITHER of these go all the way thru from Big Pine Rd --- so, if you are using a GPS, Do NOT let it lie to you ! )
9. Look for our signs ( Dark Blue, with White Letters & arrows ) ---- by road at our driveway & MailBox.
10. YOUR HERE !
Come LEFT in drive (it's a very sharp turn right now - we will improve that) & park where you can ... we need to put in more gravel & bigger parking area .... in the meantime - please try not to get stuck ! :)
QUESTIONS ? YOU MAY SUBMIT IT TO US HERE, BUT DON'T EXPECT AN IMMEDIATE REPLY; SOMEDAYS , E-MAIL DOESNT GET CHECKED.
IF AN ANSWER IS NEEDED SOONER - - - -
CALL (740) 380-6230 & leave a message.
You can also message us on FaceBook at
WE WELCOME CUSTOMER COMMENTS & PICTURES.
( Please let us know if it would be Okay - if we shared them publicly -
& we can just use initials or first names - if you want )
Estimated Spring Opening - @ April 1st .
BUT, we will not make any April reservations till we are certain. The Horses need ridden up & trails checked/cleared;
the Weather must co-operate many days in March, for this.